Chartered Professional Accountants and Tax & Estate Consultants
- Personal tax planning
- Corporate tax planning
- Business transition tax planning
- Assistance with CRA disputes
- Corporate and business tax compliance
- Personal tax returns for executives, professionals and self employed individuals
Trust and Estates
- Estate planning
- Tax returns for Trusts and Estates
- Assistance with administering estates and trusts
Accounting and Bookkeeping
- Family office services – Financial management, planning and reporting
- Assistance with accounting and bookkeeping issues
- Financial statement preparation
- Audits, reviews and compilations of financial statements for small to medium businesses
- Bookkeeping for investment holding companies
- Forecasts and projections
The goal of our partners and staff is to provide our clients with a range of services that can help them create, build and protect wealth.
Our goal is to provide clients the support, services and tools to assist them in achieving their objectives and implementing solutions to tax, estate and business issues. Our hands-on personal approach helps us build strong client relationship to help you make the right decisions that fit your unique situation.
CPA, CA, TEP
He is a member of the Canadian Tax Foundation, Society of Trust and Practitioners (STEP), and Estate Planning Council of Toronto.
The focus of his tax practice is working with clients and their other professional advisors to design individual and corporate tax plans that minimize and defer taxes. The estate planning process assists clients in planning and arranging their affairs to complete an orderly transfer of assets to spouses or the next generation by creating and implementing a personalized estate plan tailored to the individual’s circumstances.
The focus of his accounting practice is to provide technical support for clients in the areas of bookkeeping, financial reporting, audit and tax. His responsibilities include ensuring that our clients receive timely advice, overseeing financial statements compilations, review engagements and audits. He is also involved with the preparation of corporate and personal tax returns. Spencer provides a personal approach to all his engagements.
We are looking forward to start a project with you!
Subway access to our office is available on the Yonge subway line. It is a short walk half a block east of Yonge and there are entrances to the building on Victoria Street, Adelaide Street and Toronto Street.
There are several parking lots and metered street parking in the area within a few minutes walk of the building.